Monday, March 29, 2010

3


This month, I've been constantly bugged by karma. Some of you might know of my last minute tendencies, a really bad habit of mine that was only fueled further by 2 years in broadcast. Recently, I've been hit by waves of last minuteness, from appointments to practices and cancellations. I suppose I've learned something from all this, that it's very frustrating when this sort of thing happens to you. And I'm sure you're thinking that I'll try to improve myself on this, no?

What makes you so sure about that?

After all, it is human nature to make promises and not keep them sometimes, or to feel the guilt about something at one point, and then forget about it all later when it's all over.




Though, it is a good idea to improve myself on that aspect. Maybe I'll make a plan about this...

We'll see how things go.


Cats are fuzzy little butterballs.

I love Samurai Jack.


Is it right to put someone to death for killing a person who has committed a serious crime, like rape or murder?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Site Info

More of me.
Glances Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template