Friday, April 2, 2010

5


I've been busy lately. The workload, as expected, has doubled. No, tripled? I can't tell, but it feels like a lot, though I know I can do better than this.

It's a juggling act. I've got lots to do, and it's a lot of fun. Stressful, yes, but fun. Looking back on this, I'd be proud of myself. I've just got to do my best throughout this time.

I think I'm a little too ambitious.

This is taking a toll on my health. Or maybe it's just me and my inability to manage my time. I've been having dizzy spells lately, and I've been feeling very sleepy at times. Time for a lifestyle change?


I've been trying to use Cinema 4D recently. Gosh, it's challenging. It's taking far too long to model a simple pen. And to think people use this sort of software for major motion pictures! It's remarkable. I'll pull this off somehow. I've just got to learn how to work my way around this mind-boggling tool...and figure out how I'm supposed to use the 'bridge tool'.


I love my dog.


If you think it's wrong to abort babies, why do you still eat meat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Site Info

More of me.
Glances Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template